Held at the Hobart Grand Chancellor on October 12, the Real Estate Institute of Tasmania were proud to present their Awards for Excellence to deserving winners. The winners will now be able to nominate for the national awards which will be held in Darwin in April next year.
Since 2007, the REIT has presented the Awards for Excellence in line with the National Awards for Excellence conducted by the Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA) to highlight the achievements of Tasmania’s real estate leaders. The Awards are an opportunity for the profession to celebrate its achievements and recognise the most outstanding practitioners at a state and national level. (reference: https://reit.com.au/members/awards-for-excellence/)
For the second year in a row Helen Lehane, Managing Director of First National Real Estate Hobart & Kingston, was awarded REIT Residential Salesperson of the Year.
Helen was also awarded REIT Business Development Manager of the Year. What did it take to achieve?
In the past 12 months :
1. From 3 to 10 staff members
2. Launched a second office location
3. Doubled Property Management revenue
Residential Salesperson of the Year
This award recognises outstanding achievement by individuals in residential sales and is
intended for individuals working as principals, licensed agents or sales consultants; in small,
medium and large agencies; and independent or franchise agencies.
- Someone who displayed a commitment to quality customer service
- Ratio of appraisals to listings; ratio of listings to sales; and geographic coverage of agency
- Supported and encouraged your fellow staff and made a difference
- Overcame challenges or major risk management issues
- Someone who achieved a point of difference when delivering outstanding service to their clients
- Support and provide leadership to other staff in your agency and the industry in general
- Professional development
Business Development Manager of the Year
This award recognises excellence in business development management.
- Outstanding business development achievements
- Commitment to quality customer service
- Important responsibilities to your agency
- Personal contributions to the success of the agency and your fellow staff
- Displayed a commitment to professional and ethical standards of practice
- Personal milestones and career goals